01/06/2019 2:53 am  

Use this format when posting in this forum 

MAKE YOUR OWN TOPIC IN THE /STAFF APPLICATIONS FORUM

Minecraft IGN - 

What Server Are You Apply for Staff On? - 

How Long Have you been playing? -

How many People Have you brought to the network? - 

Why Do You Want to Become Staff?

What is your experience moderating minecraft servers?

How could you help the network?

Why do we need you as staff?

What is your discord?

This topic was modified 3 months ago by admin

spoopylilkira
(@spoopylilkira)
01/06/2019 3:36 am  
Posted by: admin

Use this format when posting in this forum 

Minecraft IGN - spoopylilkira

What Server Are You Apply for Staff On? - Raid

How Long Have you been playing? - 5 days 

How many People Have you brought to the network? - I haven’t brought any people currently but I’ve told a few people about the server.

Why Do You Want to Become Staff? - I would love to become staff because I love everyone on this server and when this server gets big I want to be able to welcome people to the community and answer any question they have or if they need any help I shall help them.

What is your experience moderating minecraft servers? - I have been Co-Owner on two servers Sr.Admin on four and Moderator/Helper on five servers.

How could you help the network? - I feel I could help the network by implementing ideas that help improver every players gaming experience.

Why do we need you as staff? - I feel I can bring loads of great ideas and I’d be a fun, energetic friendly member to everyone on the server.

What is your discord? - My discord is kira#1178. 

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

admin liked
ReplyQuote
ForTooken
(@fortooken)
02/06/2019 2:26 am  

Minecraft IGN - ForTooken

What Server Are You Apply for Staff On? - Survival or anarchy.

How Long Have you been playing? - 2.12 Days (more then 48 hours)

How many People Have you brought to the network? - 5-7 But If need so i can Invite more

Why Do You Want to Become Staff? I want to be Mod for several reasons. I don't want Mod just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being Mod would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want Mod is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot. The third reason why I'd like Staff is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also I would like to be a Mod, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a Mod on HardcoreMinecraft has been an ambition of mine for A week

What is your experience moderating minecraft servers? I have a relatively lengthy experience with managing servers and server populations. Between being a staff member on two private servers (total of 1 years experience) and running my own medium sized server on two separate occasions (about another years worth of experience) as well as being in the role of a "role model" rank for about 6 months to a year. This particular experience has shown me that being a staff member on a server can be very stressful, people tend to only want you to help them and get mad if you don't, as well as bombard you with requests upon seeing you. However, this is also why I love being staff on servers because I love being the person that regulates a community by solving problems.

How could you help the network? Well there are lot's of things I can help with! But the main problems are Players, although the owner is good at getting players I could see it being a struggle  and I want to help out with that! 2 I can help Staff with builds or problems like They don't know if a player is cheating or doing something giving them a unfair advantage/Being toxic.

Why do we need you as staff? The reason I would like to become staff  is to make sure people are having a good time on The server that they can always ask their questions too staff and that i can always help them. I want to make sure the server is working great and the problems get reported as soon as possible and of course also fixed as soon as possible. Also there hasn't been Staff on Hardcoreminecraft so i thought lets give it a shot :3.

What is your discord? ForTooken#5461 I do not intend to change it anytime soon, so if you can't add me please msg me in game or on the discord server!

Thank you for taking your time to read this! I have taken a hour or 2 to completely fix all grammar mistakes and take my time to awnser these questions!  

GasPounds if you are reading this I have a joke for you

What is the difference between a blonde and a mosquito? The mosquito stops sucking after you slap it

ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu

Working

Please Login or Register